About The

My photo
Sensei Ono, founder of Shinka Martial Arts, is a teacher and student of life. His passion for helping others and self improvement is the purpose behind this blog. -- "If your purpose in any way includes making the world a better place, I urge to you read, and share the knowledge."

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Neat gadget

Cool, I just found a cord I can plug into my itouch which will allow me to project my itouch screen (which is what I use to plan my classes/combos etc anyway) right onto our 30' video screen at Shinka.

That'll save me lots of time, as I won't have to write it out twice!

Plus, I can display movies to help the learning, and, if I install a wifi, I could stream some youtube vids as well!

Very cool.


Sensei Ono, Shinka Martial Arts
How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment