About The

My photo
Sensei Ono, founder of Shinka Martial Arts, is a teacher and student of life. His passion for helping others and self improvement is the purpose behind this blog. -- "If your purpose in any way includes making the world a better place, I urge to you read, and share the knowledge."

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

9 People who could change your life

These people changed my life in some form or another.  If you listen to them, that is, truly listen to them, and apply that which you've learned, I guarantee they'll have a positive impact on your life, as well.
Jack CanfieldDale Carnegie
Stephen CoveyBob ProctorBrian Tracy Dr. Deepak ChopraRobert KiyosakiSir John Templeton
Eventually, I'll write a little article on each of them, but, honestly, they do it fairly well themselves.

It will take a bit of a plunge on your part.  A bit of faith that they could make a difference.  But I promise you, after listening to just one of them, you will wonder how you managed to live a life without the amazing positive changes that they have had.

If I had to pick the cream of the crop, that is, the absolute best starting point of all of them,
I would absolutely recommend Tony Robbins.

His body of work is truly astounding.  Plus, for a limited time, one of his early works is downloadable from this website... for free.

Sensei's Challenge:  Listen to the free one.  If you don't want to listen to the rest after that...

Sensei Ono, Shinka Martial Arts
How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment