About The

My photo
Sensei Ono, founder of Shinka Martial Arts, is a teacher and student of life. His passion for helping others and self improvement is the purpose behind this blog. -- "If your purpose in any way includes making the world a better place, I urge to you read, and share the knowledge."

Friday, June 25, 2010

Instant Meditation, just add water?

I've recently found a really interesting piece of technology, called EquiSync, which literally bathes your brain in a specific audio frequency which, after about 15 minutes, gives you the theta waves equivalent to a high level meditation practitioner.

Talk about a shortcut!

At first, I was kind of skeptical, thinking "well, if its easy it can't be good", but, that's simply a filter that many of us see through.  The truth of the matter is, technology has allowed us to do all kinds of things faster, and, often, better than when it used to take years.

Its hard to argue that a digital camera is inferior to a stand-there-for-8-hours-without-moving-while-I-hide-under-this-cape camera.

Now, I do know that this EquiSync is based off of binaurels, which have been called the world's first "digital drug", in that, it can affect your brain and put you into a state of bliss without side effects.  My question is... how?


I'm curious, what are your thoughts on this?


(One thing that I find a liiiittle iffy is that all of their graphics are drawings, verses computer read-outs)

Sensei Ono, Shinka Martial Arts
PS write down this 20% off coupon if you're considering buying!  7L8QRM




How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment