About The

My photo
Sensei Ono, founder of Shinka Martial Arts, is a teacher and student of life. His passion for helping others and self improvement is the purpose behind this blog. -- "If your purpose in any way includes making the world a better place, I urge to you read, and share the knowledge."

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Applying The Secret

Okay, most of you by now have listened to, read, or watched, The Secret.

(if you haven't, do)

I've been thinking about different areas of life to apply it; particularly, with my fiancé.  The idea came to me when a student of mine complimented my punctuality - how I'm always on time.  (I wouldn't say always, myself - it is very difficult thing to do, in a Dojo, to keep the classes ending at exact times, as people ask questions, and I get passionate about subjects etc.)

Ever since he said that compliment, however, I haven't wanted to let him down, and have strived extra hard to be punctual.

Which led me to thinking about The Secret's methodology, which basically entails "fakin' it 'till you make it", essentially, and believing/manifesting different things into your life.  The stronger the belief, the faster the manifestation.

I'm going to be playing with The Secret's methods, in various areas of my life.  In relation to my fiancé, I'm wondering if compliments, or simply visualizations would be the best way to go?

Regardless, by the time this is posted (as this is a future posting from May 3) it is my intention that my fiancé will be highly reliable, considerate, and always clean up after herself.  I may start with one, and then move on to the other...

Sensei Ono, Shinka Martial Arts
How could you best encourage a blogger to blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment