About The

My photo
Sensei Ono, founder of Shinka Martial Arts, is a teacher and student of life. His passion for helping others and self improvement is the purpose behind this blog. -- "If your purpose in any way includes making the world a better place, I urge to you read, and share the knowledge."

Monday, April 25, 2011

"My Mom says I'm pretty"

I think that, at times, a Sensei is given the "Mom compliment" treatment - meaning that, when I compliment a student, they assume I "have to say that", and sometimes blow it off.

Its always nice when the compliment is backed up shortly thereafter by fact :-)

One of my students today, who had been "struggling" with their grappling, tried out their grappling against some people who'd been doing it for about 5 to 10 times as long as they had, and easily defeated the entire group.

Always nice to hear :)

Sensei Ono, Shinka Martial Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment