About The

My photo
Sensei Ono, founder of Shinka Martial Arts, is a teacher and student of life. His passion for helping others and self improvement is the purpose behind this blog. -- "If your purpose in any way includes making the world a better place, I urge to you read, and share the knowledge."

Friday, July 15, 2011

Family Bonding | Shinka Martial Arts

A family that trains together, stays together.


One of my favorite things to watch at Shinka, is the look of joy on a child student's face when their Mom or Dad joins to take Martial Arts with them.

I'd say my favorite thing to watch, is the child teaching the parent.  "No Mommy, like this" is just about the best thing on the planet to watch.

The role reversal really strengthens the relationship between the parents and child, and, it gives the child a sense of personal power which carries over into other aspects of life.

Ultimately, it is the bonding between parent and child which is so heartwarming and special to me.


Sensei Ono



No comments:

Post a Comment