About The

My photo
Sensei Ono, founder of Shinka Martial Arts, is a teacher and student of life. His passion for helping others and self improvement is the purpose behind this blog. -- "If your purpose in any way includes making the world a better place, I urge to you read, and share the knowledge."

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Post Marriage. Some tips: Make A Journal

Record as much of the event in writing as you can!

Yes, there are photos, and videos, and it is one of the most impressionable, memorable, beautiful days in your life.  BUT, like all memories, pieces fade.  You'll be surprised, as you record, just how much it brings to the foreground of your short term memory.  I know for a fact that, if I hadn't begun recording (I'm only up to the vows, but I have many, many pages) that I would have already forgotten some of the tiny details.

And, like anything, sometimes the tiny things make a huge difference towards the significance, and magnitude of the big things.


No comments:

Post a Comment