About The

My photo
Sensei Ono, founder of Shinka Martial Arts, is a teacher and student of life. His passion for helping others and self improvement is the purpose behind this blog. -- "If your purpose in any way includes making the world a better place, I urge to you read, and share the knowledge."

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Richmond MMA

I was talking to a friend of mine, who teaches at Richmond MMA, and, upon doing a quick Google search for them, I noticed that Shinka Martial Arts didn't show up in a search for Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).

As Shinka is in Richmond, and teaches MMA, I found that quite odd, until I realized that one of the things we do is figure out which martial arts combination best suits our students, which is different than simply teaching "MMA".

Still, for those people searching for MMA in Richmond, I would heartily suggest Shinka Martial Arts.

It's a collection of martial arts that are suited to your body type, your goals, and your mindset.  So you still get your Kickboxing, your Muai Thai, your Jiu Jitsu and others - and, it's a process of discovery and development.

It's pretty cool :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment